Effective January 1, 2013 new NAIC Guidelines (AG38) will quietly go into effect and cause a chain reaction of product and reserve changes that will have a significant impact on your clients and your business. Some carriers are even saying that this law will cause the largest amount of re-filings and product changes in the history of the industry - leaving many carriers and producers vulnerable.
Unfortunately, many producers are unaware of these changes that carriers and regulators have been working on behind closed doors. Here is just a small sampling of what you can expect in 2013:
- • Massive product changes to Annuities, UL, SPWL, and many other products
- • Carriers will be forced to increase reserves, which will lead to higher pricing and lower profits
- • Many products will be pulled from the market, creating less choice
- • Lower guarantees and bonuses for policy owners
- • Reduced Commissions across the board
Are you prepared for these changes? What does it mean to producers and carriers? And... how can you capitalize on it to win more business in 2012?
We have created "The Producer's Guide to AG 38," that gives producers the answers to this highly complex law that leave most, scratching their heads. Now is the time to educate yourself and your clients. Change is guaranteed and opportunity lurks to those that are prepared.
CLICK HERE to get your copy of this report before it's too late.