|By Gotten, Valerie|
"We established LockCentral specifically for mortgage bankers that want to operate a centralized lock desk without having to incur the expenses of additional full time resources and to also improve on data integrity for our hedging clients," said
LockCentral is a proven model that is run by a dedicated team of seasoned secondary marketing analysts who reside in multiple MCT offices across the country in different time zones, which is designed to provide responsive customer service levels to clients. The LockCentral offering also allows lenders to private label their lock desks, enabling secondary staff to work with MCT analysts while eliminating the onus of managing locking tasks so they can focus on other duties.
LockCentral's benefits include:
* Access to a full suite of services at a significant reduction in costs
* Gain lock management and pricing accuracy assurance
* Rapid scalability to handle changes in volume
* Redundant price/margin verifications are provided for all lock requests and updates
* Secondary and hedging training is provided to existing lock desk personnel
* Service is available for both best efforts and mandatory sellers
* Provides secondary loan re-pricing
* Enacts instant auto lock submissions and confirmations
* Detailed tracking and reporting delivers newfound visibility.
MCT will be holding discussions about its LockCentral service at the
About MCT Trading:
For more information, please visit www.mct-trading.com or call (619) 543-5111.
Copyright © 2012 CaliforniaNewswire® and Neotrope®. California Newswire is a publication of the Neotrope News Network and a U.S. reg. TM of Neotrope.
ABOUT THE EDITOR:
|Copyright:||(c) 2012 Neotrope|
We have detected that you are using an adblocker. The revenue we earn by advertisements allows us to publish quality content on InsuranceNewsNet.com.
If you wish to enjoy our content, please disable your adblocker and click the button below.
We hope you choose to whitelist our website and enjoy the content our team works hard to publish.