Most of us say "thanks" without thinking.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 31, 2014
Diminished Value of Georgia, Atlanta's leading car appraisal company is now hiring professional vehicle inspection experts in multiple cities in Georgia.
Due to a large increase in business, Diminished Value of Georgia is now hiring up to 10 additional car inspectors and appraisers in the following cities:
• Atlanta, Georgia
• Athens, Georgia
• Gainesville, Georgia
• Macon, Georgia
• McDonough, Georgia
• Cumming, Georgia
• Columbus, Georgia
• Rome, Georgia
• Brunswick, Georgia
• Savannah, Georgia
• Albany, Georgia
• Valdosta, Georgia
• Augusta, Georgia
• Dalton, Georgia Below are the minimum requirements to be considered for the position:
• 3 Years Automotive Experience
• Licensed Auto Damage Appraiser
• Clean Driving Record / Criminal Background Check
• Proficient in Mitchell, CCC and Audatex Estimate Writing Platforms.
• Proficient In Office Productivity Products
• Three Professional References Are Required Responsibilities include:
• Inspecting vehicles with existing damage
• Writing repair estimates
• Conducting vehicle market research
• Networking with body shops and insurance carriers
• Appraising vehicles with repaired damage
• Body shop quality control and post-repair quality checkups
This is a full time position and compensation is $55,000 base salary plus bonus; a company vehicle will be provided. DVGA is an equal opportunity employer.
Who is Diminished Value of Georgia?
Diminished Value of Georgia is Atlanta's leading car appraisal company specializing in vehicle valuation reports. DVGA is a subsidiary of Car Appraisals & Claims LLC.
DVGA's clients range drastically in size, from individuals seeking appraisals to their personal vehicles to attorneys and insurance carriers.
Candidates interested in applying for the position, please apply on the now hiring car appraisers page on the DVGA website or call 678-404-0455.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Diminished-Value-Georgia/Hiring-Atlanta/prweb12134740.htm