NuGrowth Gives Back to the Community
A highlight of
• Chili Cook-Off: Collected donations for
• NGC March Madness Bracket Challenge: Donations for the Second & 7 Foundation
• Susan Komen Race for the Cure: Participated in the 5K walk/run
• Cornhole Tournament: Collected funds to be used when preparing meals at the
• Cornhole Open: Collected donations for
• ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Collected donations to fund ALS research
• "Jersey days" when associates can wear their favorite sports team's jersey to work,
• "Food Truck Fridays" when a local food truck is available outside the office for lunch, and
• The third annual golf outing which will be held in September. "
• The Columbus Buddy Walk for
• Alzheimer's Walk – Accompanying bake sale will raise funds for Alzheimer's research.
• Moustache Movember – Entry fees and voting raise funds for prostate cancer research.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12133376.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire|