Workers expect their defined contribution plans to play a greater role in their retirement income than annuities.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) August 18, 2014
The national law firm of Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, White, Williams & Aughtry is proud to announce that 14 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion among the 2015 Best Lawyers in America®, one of the legal profession's oldest and most respected peer-review publications.
The selected attorneys were drawn from the firm's Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia and San Antonio offices and were recognized for their work in the practice areas of construction law, employee benefits, immigration law, tax law, tax litigation / controversy, and trusts and estates.
"Once again, our colleagues in the legal industry have recognized the expertise and dedication of our attorneys," said Managing Partner Wayne A. Risoli. "We are proud to continue our tradition of serving business clients in a wide range of practice areas, and look forward to upholding that standard of excellence for years to come."
The attorneys included in the 2015 Best Lawyers rankings are:
• David D. Aughtry, Tax Litigation and Controversy, Tax Law
• Thomas E. Jones, Jr., Trusts and Estates Houston
• Lawrence M. Bass, Trusts and Estates
• Larry A. Campagna, Tax Litigation and Controversy
• George W. Connelly, Jr., Tax Litigation and Controversy
• Jack P. Eckels, Tax Law
• George A. Hrdlicka, Tax Litigation and Controversy
• Stephen M. Mason, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
• Lawrence W. Sherlock, Tax Litigation and Controversy
• Juan F. Vasquez, Jr., Tax Litigation and Controversy
• Kerry C. Williams, Construction Law, Construction Litigation
• Peter D. Williamson, Immigration Law San Antonio
• Charles J. Muller, Tax Law Philadelphia
• Stewart M. Weintraub, Tax Litigation and Controversy
Many of the attorneys have been named among Best Lawyers for years. Muller and Williamson are celebrating 20 years as honorees, while Weintraub and Hrdlicka are marking 10 years, and Aughtry, Bass, Campagna, Jones, Vasquez, and Williams have been named to the list for five years in a row.
U.S. News & World Report will publish the 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in America on Aug. 18, 2014. More than 250,000 copies of the standalone magazine will be distributed with leading publications including The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal. A digital edition also will be available.
About Chamberlain Hrdlicka – Chamberlain Hrdlicka is a diversified business law firm with offices in Houston, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Denver and San Antonio. The firm represents both public and private companies as well as individuals and family-owned businesses across the nation. In addition to tax planning and tax controversy, the firm offers corporate, securities and finance, employment law and employee benefits, energy law, estate planning and administration, intellectual property, international and immigration law, commercial and business litigation, real estate and construction law.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12098845.htm