WEHCO Video selects TOA Technologies’ ETAdirect software to give field service operations a facelift
|PR Newswire Association LLC|
"We saw an opportunity to drive savings for the business and a better experience for our customers through the field workforce. We also knew taking advantage of this opportunity would require a major change in our field operations – replacing a mostly paper-based and very time-intensive process with a new approach rooted in sophisticated field service technology. It was critical that we find the right solution and the right field service partner to support us during this transition," said
"We're very happy with the field service management solution provider we chose – TOA's proven track record in developing and implementing mobile workforce best practices for the cable industry made it the perfect partner. And because ETAdirect optimizes field service processes rather than simply automating activities, we were able to jumpstart workforce productivity from day one. The solution is providing our dispatch center with a clear and real-time picture of the progress of appointments at any given moment. Our technicians are using the application to capture customer information and feedback seamlessly. And everyone in the appointment delivery process has the tools to collaborate about appointments directly in the application."
- Transform its field service process from paper-based to entirely digital – so everything from technicians' first assignments to how they report on the status of those appointments is managed automatically
- Empower technicians with full access to appointment details and the ability to report job status
- Optimize field service operations resulting in increased technician productivity, including the completion of more jobs per day and the reduction of travel time between jobs
- Achieve central visibility of what's happening at any given moment in the field – information that can be used to update customers if needed
- Provide a high quality service experience for customers by increasing on-time arrivals, on-time job completion and creating a simpler administrative process – technicians are able to verify customer identification details immediately and capture signatures on site
- Improve collaboration between field technicians and the dispatch center regarding customer and appointment information – with the ability to share work order details and communicate directly through the application
"The field workforce is unique in its dual responsibility – ensuring a customer's exceptional face-to-face experience with the provider, as well as effective and efficient fulfillment of cable services. This position puts them at the center of customer experience and service delivery, and it's what makes field operations a unique part of cable companies – and a clear opportunity for reinvention," said
To learn more about how cable providers can benefit from using TOA's field service management solution, ETAdirect, visit http://toatech.com/
Across six continents,
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.