by AILE DAYANDANTE
Targeted News Service
WASHINGTON, July 12 -- The chief of the Publications and Regulations Branch for the Internal Revenue Service of the Department of the Treasury has sent to the Senate, pursuant to law, six rule reports. The rule reports, forwarded to the Finance Committee on July 2, included:
* "Participation of a Person Described in Section 6103(n) in a Summons Interview Under Section 7602(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code" (RIN1545-BM25)
* "Applicable Federal Rates--July 2014" (Rev. Rul. 2014-20)
* "Disregarded Entities; Religious and Family Member FICA and FUTA Exceptions; Indoor Tanning Services Excise Tax" (RIN1545-BJ06; RIN1545-BK38)
* "Tax Credit for Employee Health Insurance Expenses of Small Employers" (RIN1545-BL55)
* "Ninety-Day Waiting Period Limitation" (RIN1545-BL97)
* "Annual Filing Season Program" (Rev. Proc. 2014-42)
Other proposals and reports were also received from the Defense Department and have been forwarded to the Armed Services Committee.
* The assistant secretary for Legislative Affairs has sent, pursuant to law, two legislative proposals relative to the "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015"
* The under secretary for Personnel and Readiness has sent, pursuant to law, a report entitled "Annual Report to Congress on the Activities of the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation for 2013" and a report relative to the Department of Defense (DoD) intending to assign women to previously closed positions in the Army.
Other two reports were also received from the following agencies and have been forwarded to the Finance Committee.
* The assistant secretary for Legislative Affairs of the Department of State has sent, pursuant to law, a report relative to extending the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Government of the USA and the Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia Concerning the Imposition of Import Restrictions on Archaeological Material from Cambodia from the Bronze Age Through the Khmer Era.
* The acting commissioner of the Social Security Administration has sent, pursuant to law, a report relative to Supplemental Security Income (SSI) non-medical redeterminations for fiscal year 2010.
For more information about Targeted News Service products and services, please contact: Myron Struck, editor, Targeted News Service LLC, Springfield, Va., 703/304-1897; [email protected]; http://targetednews.com.