Meritage Medical Network Earns Elite Status on Patient Care Capabilities
Meritage Medical Network is proud to achieve the coveted Elite status from the
CAPG kicked off its national conference of healthcare experts by releasing the results of its annual
The four key domain scored areas are:
1. Care Management Practices: timely, safe, effective, efficient, and constantly improving care.
2. Health Information Technology: utilizing the technical tools required to support the above, plus conduits for individual care coordination, population awareness, performance measurement, and feedback.
3. Accountability and Transparency: responding to the demands of the people we serve.
4. Patient Centered Care: turning PR terminology into actual service culture.
Domains 5 and 6 are not scored but are instrumental in providing information about improvement in certain areas:
5. Group Support of Advanced Primary Care: making the "Patient-Centered Medical Home" a system-wide functionality and revitalizing the discipline of primary care.
6. Administrative and Financial Capability: how physician groups respond to the financial challenges of healthcare reform.
Eighty-six medical groups participated in this voluntary, critical self-assessment for CAPG's 180 medical group members in 30 states. Collaboration with the
About Meritage Medical Network
Meritage Medical Network is a healthcare network representing physician members in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11959350.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire|