Sony today. Who's next?
Albany, NY (PRWEB) June 19, 2014
Biopharmaceutical market is very competitive and global players occupying majority of market share operate in same geographies. Although advent of generics is an opportunity for small pharma companies, it is major threat to branded drug manufacturers. It forces companies to invent new sources for revenue generation. Rising cost of drug discovery, regulatory policies and drug recalls have added to worries. Under such circumstances, biopharmaceutical companies have started outsourcing their non-core and some core businesses to externs. Due to complex nature of biopharmaceutical business, various outsourcing opportunities have been created across the value chain.
Get more details about: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biopharmaceutical-outsourcing-market.html
One of the major problems that companies face in the era of globalization is the trade barriers to enter in a new market. Outsourcing can prove to be an important factor in overcoming the trade barriers and gain entry into to a foreign market. By outsourcing business, companies also gain access to new technology, with reduced investment cost. This dictates better operational and financial efficiency. Major outsourcing opportunities exist in drug discovery, clinical trial management and logistics, manufacturing, and distribution. Owing to global reach clinical trial management is one of the fastest growing outsourcing businesses in biopharmaceutical industry. Various companies have expertise in clinical trial logistics; some of them include Parexel, World Courier, DHL, Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, B&C Group, and Fisher Clinical Services. Outsourcing of research and development activities has also reduced the time-to-market time. Thus companies can launch new products at a shorter time span, thus developing competitive edge. With increasing trend in outsourcing manufacturing, original equipment manufacturing (OEM) business is growing rapidly. IT and packaging are also major areas where biopharmaceutical companies prefer outsourcing business. Rapidly developing technology and lack of expertise has given rise to services such as molecular imaging, companion diagnostics, construction of antibody library, cell line and biomarker development, and genomic testing. Various companies are taking the strategic decision for better business management. In 2011, Pfizer signed an agreement with Parexel for clinical development services; Astra Zeneca also signed a deal with IBM for IT outsourcing in 2013. Outsourcing also allows better resource utilization for maximum productivity. Geographically Asia-Pacific is expected to be the major point of focus for biopharmaceutical outsourcing market. India and China are the most preferred destinations for outsourcing, where large pool of skilled labor is available at lower cost. High costs in western countries have also a factor contributing to flow of biopharmaceutical outsourcing to Asia-Pacific region.
For further inquiries, ask here: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2396
Biopharmaceutical outsourcing market also faces certain drawbacks. Outsourcing business comes with its own risk of credibility. In 2013, GlaxoSmithKline filed a lawsuit against Hospira, for not complying with quality standards. Hospira may pay USD 25 million to compensate the damage. Other factors restraining market growth are lack of control and coordination in processes, and real time process updates. To overcome these drawbacks proactive risk management and effective process control must be considered as prerequisites for outsourcing business.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World This report provides comprehensive analysis of
• Market growth drivers
• Factors limiting market growth
• Current market trends
• Market structure
• Market projections for upcoming years Request for customization of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2396 This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter's five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis. Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
• It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Sheela AK 90 Sate Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA/Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11954722.htm