Gender Pay Equity, Protecting Civil Service, Delaying Standardized Testing & Improved Sandy Relief Oversight Top Monday Assembly Voting Session
|Targeted News Service|
Gender pay equity legislation, invalidating the Christie administration's attack on Civil Service protections, delaying the implementation of standardized state tests and changes to the teacher evaluation system and requiring oversight reporting on Sandy recovery funding top
Improving the Amber Alert system, expanding an anti-gang program statewide, providing protections to those undergoing home elevations, requiring privatization studies, teaching CPR during school, improved bike and pedestrian safety, casino security and deeming salt water candy as the state candy - as suggested by school children - are also on tap.
The session is scheduled to start at
* A2345 (Lampitt/Mosquera/Johnson/
* ACR155 (Stender/Benson) - Declares that
* A3081/990/2901 - (Jasey/Andrzejczak/
* A2293 (Oliver/
* A835 (Mainor/Benson/
* A-2873 (Vainieri Huttle/Moriarty/Mosquera/Benson) - Establishes procedures and standards regarding public services privatization contracts.
* A-666 (Cryan/Wimberly/Garcia) - "Christopher's Law;" provides court with option of ordering juveniles adjudicated delinquent to receive interactive instruction in preventing gang involvement and gang and youth violence.
* A-3270 (Cryan) - Provides standards for, and requires registration of, home elevation contractors.
* A-2910 (Riley/
* A2072 (Fuentes) - Requires public school student to receive instruction in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and use of automated external defibrillator as requirement for high school graduation.
* A-1315 (Quijano) - Allows person with penicillin allergy to voluntarily make notation on driver's license.
* A1447 (Diegnan/Egan) - Requires health insurance carriers to use standard explanation of benefits form.
* A1071 (Schaer) - Requires electric public utilities to provide priority power restoration to hospitals, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes.
* A2157 (Riley/Singleton) - Requires casino licensee to install and maintain system of security cameras in every stairwell throughout casino hotel facility.
* A804 (Coughlin/Eustace) - Allows certain State agencies to sell Internet advertisements on agencies' websites.
* A1715 (Wisniewski/Mazzeo/Mosquera/Wimberly) - Designates salt water taffy as New Jersey State Candy.
* A1577 (Spencer/Stender/Pinkin) - Requires motorists operating vehicles to maintain minimum three foot safety distance when overtaking bicycles; A1600 (Spencer) -Requires drivers to move over or slow down when approaching a bicyclist or pedestrian; and A2090 (Garcia) - Establishes fine for committing motor vehicle offense that results in collision with bicyclist.
|Copyright:||(c) 2014 Targeted News Service|