American Society of Appraisers to Offer Unique Course Assisting Insurance Professionals in Preparing Gem and Jewelry Appraisal Reports for Coverage
|PR Newswire Association LLC|
Seeking to help insurance professionals, as well as professional jewelry appraisers, better understand these challenges, the
This course introduces insurance professionals to the most current terminology, methods and standards that professional jewelry appraisers use in preparing gems and jewelry appraisal reports for insurance coverage.
After attending this course, insurance professionals will:
- Recognize theories and methodologies relevant to gems and jewelry appraisals for insurance coverage;
- Comprehend basic concepts and vocabulary pertaining to gems and jewelry appraising for insurance coverage;
- Understand how jewelry is described and documented following ASA's gems and jewelry descriptive elements;
- Evaluate markets and market levels and their relevance to the appraisal assignment and the subject property; and
- Better interpret an appraisal report for use in scheduling insurance coverage that complies with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
Course will be presented by Society-designated,
As an added bonus, insurance professionals attending the course will have the opportunity network with gems and jewelry professionals taking the course as part of their designation program through the Society.
Please note that insurance professionals do not sit for the half-day course exam on
Course registration is
To register or for more information visit www.appraisers.org or by call (800) 272-8258.
An additional resource for insurance professionals includes ASA free "Find an Appraiser" Referral System, to quickly locate and hire designated members. Visit www.FindanAppraiser.org or call (800) 272-8258 to locate an ASA designated member.
About ASA Designated Gems and Jewelry Appraisers
Gems and jewelry appraisers educated, tested and designated by the
Read more news from