When insurance firms launched social media initiatives, the results were rewarding.
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- March 18, 2013 - Symbility Solutions Inc.® (TSX.V: SY), provider of cloud-based and smartphone/tablet-enabled claims technology using the most comprehensive data for the property and casualty insurance industry, is pleased to introduce a new Water Mitigation Module, available through Symbility’s mobile estimating application Mobile Claims on all of its supported platforms including PCs, tablets, and iOS/Android smartphones.
Symbility’s Water Mitigation Module enables contractors and restoration professionals to capture water mitigation data onsite, while validating equipment usage and drying methodology to the industry standard Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (“IICRC”) S500. This module offers contractors a new level of efficiency by creating estimates during the restoration process:
• Designed to increase accuracy by guiding the user to designate the appropriate amount and type of equipment to deal with the water emergency.
• Strict adherence to the IICRC S-500 water mitigation guidelines that supports an effective and scientific structural dryout of water losses.
• Automatically calculates the amount of equipment needed (based on the S-500 standards), as water technicians enter the moisture and equipment readings throughout the drying process.
• By creating the estimate while the drying equipment is placed and removed, the Water Mitigation Module eliminates the need for reconciliation between the drying log and the estimate.
• Ensures mitigation and restoration companies, policyholders and insurance carriers that they are using an industry-based structural dryout supported and upheld in a court of law.
“The Water Mitigation Module is a complement to our existing claims estimating solutions and we are pleased to introduce it to the property and casualty insurance industry,” commented James Swayze, CEO, Symbility Solutions. “As more and more contractors deal with water damage, the restoration industry is in need of a one-stop collaborative solution that will allow its professionals to simultaneously begin the restoration process and create claim estimates, thereby optimizing their operations and providing greater transparency in the overall claims estimating and settlement process.”
About Symbility Solutions Inc.
Symbility Solutions® (TSX.V: SY) is a global provider of cloud-based and smartphone/tablet-enabled claims technology for the property and health insurance industries. Designed to be flexible and easy-to-use, Symbility Solutions’ two product suites, Symbility Property™ and Symbility Health™, empower insurers to collaborate across the entire claims processing workflow and reduce costs while delivering a market-leading claims experience. For more information please visit www.symbilitysolutions.com or follow Symbility on Twitter at @symbility and on LinkedIn at symbility-solutions.
All trade names are the property of their respective owners.
“Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
Lucy De Oliveira, Marketing Director, Symbility Solutions Inc.
tel. (647) 775-8607 email email@example.com
James Swayze, CEO, Symbility Solutions Inc.
tel. (647) 775-8600 email firstname.lastname@example.org