The mid-term congressional election is less than two months away and some observers wonder whether the event will be all about nothing.
New members joining the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) in the months of January through June can take advantage of lower prorated dues. New members can join at a lower cost and have access to all benefits of membership including FSP’s outstanding online programming.
FSP produced the Whole Life vs. Universal Life program this past September and received rave reviews for programming, among them: Excellent job!!! This is precisely the kind of experience that makes FSP membership so valuable.
Over the last three months FSP has provided many other meaningful education programs for its members—all free. These programs are also archived with unlimited viewing so members can view them anytime, 24/7 and again, they are all free to FSP members.
• Life Insurance Solutions for Complex Relationships
• Integrating Charitable Intent with Business Exit Planning
• Charitable Planning After ATRA - New Planning Ideas for 2014
• Protecting Your Practice - Current E&O Trends
• Succession Planning for Financial Professionals
• Client's Dilemma: Whole Life vs. Universal Life – Better or Best?
• The Changing Role of the Advisor - New Affordable Care Act
• Understanding What Really Matters to Affluent Clients
• Charitable Giving and Planning Strategies
In the coming months FSP will be producing no less than two education programs a month – free for FSP members.
FSP membership connects thousands of professionals who share a commitment to professional success. In addition to live and archived free education programs, members get:
• the Journal of Financial Service Professionals magazine
• access to our extensive online library of publications
• special member rates on programs, products and practice-building tools
• online forums and live networking events
• E&O insurance at special discount rates
FSP has the advanced education professionals need and is the only credentialed multidisciplinary organization in financial services. That’s what makes FSP unique and more powerful when it comes to networking and referrals.
Now is a great time to join FSP. For more information about Society of FSP membership call 800-392-6900 or email [email protected]. You can also go to www.financialpro.org and use the Join/Renew link at the top of the page.
Founded in 1928, the Society of Financial Service Professionals is the standard bearer for excellence in professionalism, advanced continuing education, and ethical guidance for the nation's top financial advisers. The Society has approximately 13,000 members, each of whom holds one or more of the following recognized financial service credentials: AEP® CASL®, CEBS®, CFA®, CFP®, ChFC®, CIMA®, CLF®, CLU®, CPA, CPC, CPCU, CTFA, Enrolled Actuary, JD, MSFS/MSM, REBC®, RHU®, Graduate Degrees in Financial Services. Active in 160 Chapters nationwide, Society members assist the public in their efforts to achieve personal and business-related financial goals.