H.R. 3350, the Keep Your Health Plan Act
|Targeted News Service|
"[W]e will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."
* Across the country, millions of Americans are losing their health coverage despite repeated promises from the president and his administration that if you like your health plan, you can keep it.
* The president made this promise as recently as
* According to the
* Rather than help the millions of Americans receiving cancellation notices, the administration and its surrogates have backpedaled, stating that the promise is true for the "majority" of people or telling Americans that the federal government knows their health care needs better than they do.
* Meanwhile, the administration's false promises continue to receive pinocchios from major news outlets like the Washington Post.
* The Keep Your Health Plan Act would give Americans an escape hatch from Obamacare's expensive premiums and broken website riddled with security risks.
* H.R. 3350 would allow plans available on the individual market today to be offered next year. This would provide millions of Americans the opportunity to keep their policies in 2014.
* The bill also would ensure that Americans keeping their plans would not face a penalty under Obamacare's individual mandate.
TNS 30FurigayJof-131109-4544296 30FurigayJof
|Copyright:||(c) 2013 Targeted News Service|