The Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) announced the election of new officers and board members.
James B. Lammers, CFP, CLU, ChFC, of Lammers and Peters Wealth Planning, Omaha, Neb., became the organization’s president on Sept. 1.
Other officers named to one-year terms are:
- James M. Christian, CLU, ChFC, of Jim Christian Inc., Lakeville, Minn., who was chosen as the organization’s president-elect.
- Michael P. Dow, CPA, CLU, ChFC, AEP, of Dow & Associates, Port Washington, Wis., who was elected secretary.
Elected to three-year terms on the board of directors were:
- Joshua J. Chase, CFP, of Lebel & Harriman, Falmouth, Maine.
- Michael J. McGlothin, CLU, ChFC, CFP, LUTCF, of Ash Brokerage, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Stephen B. Parrish, CLU, ChFC, JD, RHU, of The Principal Financial Group, Des Moines, Iowa.
- Elizabeth A. Schwartzman, CLU, ChFC, of AXA Advisors, Falls Church, Va.
- Elvin D. Turner, JD, of Bloomfield, Conn.