|Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.|
Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: WRP Preliminary Title Search for
Classification Code: F - Natural resources & conservation services
Solicitation Number: AG-7442-S-13-0041
Place of Performance Country: US
Texas State Office
SYNOPSIS: This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included with this notice. This solicitation includes provisions and clauses in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-30. These includes, but are not limited (1) FAR Part 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial; (2) FAR Part 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items; (3) FAR Part 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items; which must be submitted with the offer, in addition, FAR Part 52.212-4, Contract Term and Conditions-Commercial Items and FAR Part 52.212-5, THIS IS A TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE.
SCOPE OF WORK: The Contractor shall furnish all reasonable and necessary services, to perform the title search, title evidence in the form of a Preliminary Title Report (T-7). All services provided by the Contractor under this solicitation will be in compliance with the forgoing requirements and with the requirements of TX law and the rules and regulations governing the title insurance industry in
(1) Description of the land on which the program easement and any access easement to be acquired is to be located; (2) Names and addresses of all owner(s) of an interest in the land; (3) Description of the interest owned by each owner (e.g.; "fee simple"); (4) For the period of the title search, all title exceptions and encumbrances on the land on which the program easement and any access easement to be acquired is to be located. b. The period of search for the Preliminary Title Report should be at least 60 years. c. The Preliminary Title Report shall be on a Title Commitment Form (T-7) Contractors Qualification. Contractor must:
1. If an attorney, be licensed to practice law in the
2. Be familiar with and experienced in closing real estate transactions, disbursing funds at closing, preparation of title evidence and issuing title insurance policies in
3. Be experienced, financially responsible and reputable;
4. Must be authorized or licensed to conduct title insurance business in
5. Must be able to issue or write a title insurance policy for the acquisition. The title insurance company issuing the title insurance policy must be authorized to conduct business in and to issue title insurance policies in
6. Maintain a permanent office in
7. Have no interest in the land to be acquired; and not be related to the sellers of the land.
AWARD: The Government will award a firm-fixed price contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the government. The anticipated award date is on or before
TIME FRAMES/DATE. The period of performance of this task is estimated to begin
PRICE. The Government estimated price range for the project is under
SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS. This is a REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) PROCUREMENT. Specific instructions for preparing and submission of quotes are provided in the solicitation. Interested and qualified firms must submit their bids no later than
PREPARATION OF BIDS (NRCS, TX,
In order to receive complete consideration for award of a contract, prospective contractors are requested to submit bids consisting of the following:
-- Completed STANDARD FORM (SF) 1449, sign and date -- Acknowledgment of any/all Amendments on Standard Form 30, sign and date (if applicable) -- Completed BID SCHEDULE -- Completed the online application for REPRESENTATIONS and CERTIFICATIONS, -- Provide your DUNS number on the front of SF 1449, block 17a. FACSMILE/EMAIL BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Contractors may submit facsimile quotes as response to this solicitation IAW FAR Part 52.214-31 FACSIMILE BIDS (
Contractors when mailing or hand carrying your RFQ packet, please ensure that the Solicitation No. AG-7442-S-13-0041 is annotated on the outside cover of the RFQ envelope or package.
SAM REGISTRATION: All prospective contractors must register at www.sam.gov, to be considered for an award of a federal contract.
It is the offeror's responsibility to check the FEDBIZOPPS website at: http://www.fedbizopps.gov for any revisions to this announcement or other notices. Email address for inquires is: [email protected].
|Copyright:||(c) 2010 Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.|