|Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.|
Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: R-- USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING (UAT) *LOOKING FOR GSA CONTRACT HOLDERS*
Classification Code: R - Professional, administrative, and management support services
Solicitation Number: VA74113I0101
VA Health Administration Center
NAICS - 541511Agency:
Office: CBO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
Notice Type: Posted Date:
FSS Mobis or Schedule 70
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION. This is a Request for Information (RFI)/Sources Sought notice issued in accordance with FAR 15.201(e) to conduct market research. This
Contracting Office Address
Point of contact:
A skilled contractor is needed to provide an objective and independent assessment of software product and related processes throughout the project lifecycle. The contractor shall test the entire solution from the functional standpoint in order to verify that all features documented are working as specified in the requirements and design documents. Please review the attached draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) detailing the scope and requirements for the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Please respond to this
As prescribed in 19.508(e) or 19.811-3(e), insert the following clause:
Limitations on Subcontracting (
(a) This clause does not apply to the unrestricted portion of a partial set-aside.
(b) Applicability. This clause applies only to-
(1) Contracts that have been set aside or reserved for small business concerns or 8(a) concerns;
(2) Part or parts of a multiple-award contract that have been set aside for small business concerns or 8(a) concerns; and
(3) Orders set aside for small business or 8(a) concerns under multiple-award contracts as described in 8.405-5 and 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F).
(c) By submission of an offer and execution of a contract, the Offeror/Contractor agrees that in performance of the contract in the case of a contract for-
(1) Services (except construction). At least 50 percent of the cost of contract performance incurred for personnel shall be expended for employees of the concern.
(2) Supplies (other than procurement from a nonmanufacturer of such supplies). The concern shall perform work for at least 50 percent of the cost of manufacturing the supplies, not including the cost of materials.
(3) General construction. The concern will perform at least 15 percent of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with its own employees.