Offering competitive rates and superior coverage, the OPP provides a sound and stable professional liability insurance program through Medical Protective. The Optometric Protector Plan has offered insurance programs to Eye Care Professionals for the past 40 years.
Insurance Coverage Highlights & Benefits*:
• True Consent to Settle provision with zero exceptions*
• Defense costs paid outside of the limit of liability
• Sexual Miscount defense coverage
• Premium discounts including new to practice, claims free, part time, risk management, maternity, FMLA and military leave
• Superior defense coverage with 95% of all trail cases won
• Risk management hotline for immediate professional advice
Created in 1973, The Optometric Protector Plan has continually enhanced program coverage’s in order to meet the ever changing coverage needs of the eye care profession. The OPP program offers a full range of professional insurance products for Optometrists, Opticians and Ophthalmologists, Ophthalmic Technicians as well as students and faculty. Coverage is available nationwide through our dedicated network of agents chosen for their knowledge and expertise in order to provide you with superior service.
About Med Pro:
Started in 1899, Medical Protective is the nation’s oldest and strongest professional liability insurance company. As a member of Warren Buffett’s
When purchasing insurance, it is important to consider the whole package, not only the coverage and pricing, but also the financial stability of the carrier, experience in the market place as well as the customer service you receive; and after 40 years of insuring eye care professionals,
|Copyright:||(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire|