Denton, TX (PRWEB) January 17, 2013
As social media continues to change the way businesses communicate and engage with audiences, Ramey King Insurance wants their commercial customers to understand how much of an impact this outlet can truly have on their brand and potentially sales in 2013. The agency has a social media strategy of its own, and wants to share some tips with local businesses on how they can utilize Facebook to the fullest.
According to USA Today, Facebook now has over 1 billion users. Taking advantage of this huge statistic may be extremely influential in the number of potential customers a business could gain. However, if best social media practices are not followed, a Facebook page could receive a poor reception from the targeted audience. Therefore, Ramey King Insurance wants to help its customers not only through insurance services, but also with building their own social communities. Here are some tips the agency is offering local businesses on how to attract customers to their Facebook Pages:
• Having a Facebook page full of interesting content can help increase the number of likes and fans the page gets. As a specialist in a particular field, users expect the content on the page to be intriguing and informational. Therefore, writing engaging, original posts will catch the eye of new and existing customers.
• Ask customers questions. Use the page to start conversations about things related to the business. This is a good way to make them feel important and receive valuable feedback about customer needs.
• Customers like to know who they are interacting with. Try posting photos of the office and of employees. Interesting, engaging captions, just like other content, encourages interaction as well as adding the important human element to the page.
• Post about important events that happened on particular dates using the timeline feature. Tell the “story” of the business, including history and values. This attention to detail will reveal a dedication to customer service.
• Post links to articles that interest customers, while always relating them back to the products being sold.
Ramey King Insurance encourages local businesses to focus on the customer and not the sale when using social media channels. Using Facebook to make announcements, release updates, hold contests, and more, can greatly influence a business’ understanding of the consumer.
Ramey King Insurance continues to be a reliable source of information and service when it comes to providing coverage for a range of customers. The agency has accomplished this by creating and building a social media strategy that places the audience’s needs first. By offering a range of products, from personal insurance to business insurance to landscapers insurance and more, the agency can communicate with many clients to understand the personal risks they face daily and tailor the product to meet their requirements.
About Ramey King Insurance:
Ramey King Insurance is a full-service independent insurance agency with a long history in Denton, Texas. The agency first had the Ramey name associated with it in 1920 when what may have been the first insurance business in Denton was sold to M.L. Ramey. In 1962, Terrell W. King became a partner and the firm has continued to experience tremendous growth since then. The highly trained agents at Ramey and King are dedicated to serving the residents of Texas over the last 100 years and will continue to do so, ensuring that clients receive competitive and affordable rates that meet all of their needs.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10334467.htm