Protect Your Bubble’s Top Ten U.K Christmas Holiday locations
Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance company, knows the
1. Edinburgh – A visual feast,
2. London – The capitol is abuzz with Christmas.
3. Centre Parks – Each of the four major parks,
4. Southwold – English seaside destination, find traditional hospitality and local history. The local restaurants menus change weekly with festive themes and the town square becomes a market with drummers and carol singing. And if it snows the picture perfect hutted beaches look glorious.
5. Bournemouth – In the
6. York – If the family has not been, it is a must see destination. Museums, markets and speciality sites are matched to the spectacular countryside. Bring winter attire and be ready to hike in the hills. If the hills don’t appeal the quaint cobbled shopping streets are a great place to find Christmas presents.
7. Peak District – Find fresh air in winter in an area that makes people think of Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings. Return to the days before the tube, high rise buildings and automobiles for festive themed walks, treasure trails and specialist food and gift fares.
8. Railway to
9. Lincoln – Local history and the second highest cathedral in the
10. Rochester – A Christmas Carol and the final resting place of its author,
No matter what the plans, travel insurance is a wise idea. Snow and other winter conditions can mean delays and cancellations. Protect Your Bubble offers travel insurance for those who are away for Christmas Holiday and makes sure the Christmas is one to remember for the right reasons.
About Protect Your Bubble
Backed by a Fortune 500 company, Protect your bubble is a specialist gadget insurer that offering a wide range of gadget insurance products as well as travel insurance, car hire excess insurance, smartphone insurance and more, all at great value prices.
Find Us On:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10239471.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire|