AIL’s Arias Agencies Named One of Pittsburgh’s Top Workplaces
|PR Newswire Association LLC|
Arias Agencies' selection as a Top Workplace was determined solely on feedback from its Agents. The survey is conducted by
American Income Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of
"I'm thrilled that our American Income Life Pittsburgh office has been awarded one of
Arias Agencies is actively seeking dedicated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to add to its growing team. To learn more about career opportunities with Arias Agencies, call (412) 235-2385, visit www.americanincomelife-Arias.com, or watch this video produced by the
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states,
Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Companyin the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- Markets products to 95 million uninsured Americans through in-home sales and workplace sales
- More than 5,000 full-time sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of
Torchmark Corporation(NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Ratings
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from
A.M. Best Company(as of 6/12)
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Internet Safety Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.