Multinational companies that can navigate Latin America’s unique diversity of cultures, languages, and environmental and policy concerns will be well-positioned to grow their businesses in the region
Demand for Infrastructure Fuels Growth of International Construction Projects
Insurance Choices for Multinationals Vary
Clients in Conflict Areas: Mitigating Risks through Partnership
Spotlight on Africa: Opportunities Abound but Growth Also Presents Risks
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Insurance Marketing: The Competitive Intelligence Report" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
Everything you need to take advantage of this growing market is right here in Insurance Marketing: The Competitive Intelligence Report. It's full of direct mail trends, best practices and analysis, including formats, copy and design, premium usage, seasonality trends, branding and integrative marketing. As a bonus, you'll even get marketing profiles of the top 20 insurance companies!
- Insurance direct mail trends based on research from DMIQ's Who's Mailing What archive
- An analysis of 2011's top grand controls in insurance direct mail campaigns
- Offer types in insurance direct mail marketing, and which have worked best
- How companies like GEICO surround lapsed customers
- The integrative future of insurance mail
- Profiles and statistics of the top 20 insurance companies
- And much more!
"Hey, stuff happens" - the cliche is a cliche for a reason: because it's true. It always has been and always will be, and that is why insurance, and subsequently, insurance marketing, will never find itself out of a job. And, believe it or not, the oft-neglected direct mail channel has proven itself to be the most successful in lead generation when it comes to insurance marketing.
Everything you need to take advantage of this growing market is right here in Insurance Marketing: The Competitive Intelligence Report. It's full of direct mail trends, best practices and analysis, including formats, copy and design, premium usage, seasonality trends, branding and integrative marketing.
- GEICO Direct
- Mutual of Omaha
- The Hartford
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Genworth Financial
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- 21st Century Insurance Group
- New York Life Insurance Co.
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
- Gerber Life Insurance
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- California Casualty Group
- Prudential Insurance Company
- Travelers Property Casualty Corp.
- Plymouth Rock Assurance
- Amica Mutual Insurance Co.
((Comments on this story may be sent to [email protected]))