Great Long-haul Holiday Ideas from Direct Travel Insurance
It’s two years since the ash cloud wrought havoc on the travel plans of millions, closing airspace across
The eruption of Eyjafjallajokull in
It often seems to be the far-flung corners of the world, as well as the U.S. and
A sensible precaution is to take out travel insurance with natural catastrophe cover*. Should disaster strike, travellers will be protected if hotels or holiday apartments are destroyed, possessions lost or if injuries require a long hospital stay with high medical bills.
Here are some long-haul ideas for unforgettable trips.
• Cancun. Virgin is launching direct flights in June, going to head to head with BA, so prices are likely to be keen, adding to the attraction of a destination with all-inclusive 5-star resorts that are among the cheapest around.
• Vietnam is being touted as ‘the next big thing in long-haul tourism’ thanks to the first direct flights from the
• Argentina is becoming a hit with adventure seekers, while Australia’s all-action image is balanced by the fact that it claims to have more beaches than any other country. Relaxation as well as watersports is on the agenda.
• Homestays and tourism in the community: these are growing in popularity, with destinations as diverse as
• Fiji: high-energy activities from scuba to skydiving, all against a perfect tropical background. Maybe not an obvious choice for a family break, but Fijians are great with children and there are some excellent family-friendly resorts.
So don’t let fear of natural disasters hold you back. Bon voyage!
Cover is not provided for travel to or through
*Such as from
Notes for Editors
Established in late 1992 and trading since 1993,
All travel insurance policies are underwritten by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9392040.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire|