E-Signature Pioneer Silanis Celebrates 20th Anniversary
Incorporated in 1992 before any e-signature software was commercially available, entrepreneurs
“What started out as an idea from a customer developed into a company dedicated to helping organizations move off paper, and in turn launched a whole new industry,” said
Since then, the company has continued to lead and shape the market with continuous product innovation, education and thought-leadership. As a result,
• Embedding electronic signatures within signed documents to ensure security and compatibility, including the first e-signature plug-ins for Adobe® PDF®, Microsoft® Word™ and Microsoft® Excel™;
• Support for multiple signers, as well as dynamic data placement as part of the approval process, reflecting the company’s design philosophy to build solutions that support the way people work;
• In 2000, developing a true zero-client, web-based, click-to-sign e-signature that revolutionized the industry and resulted in the highest e-signature adoption rates for high-volume, customer-facing transactions;
• The introduction of transaction management, spearheading a new category of electronic signature solutions that manage the entire e-sign process from end-to-end, making it easier for organizations to implement, deploy and manage e-signatures as a shared service;
• Invention of the Process Signature™, which gathers detailed electronic evidence of the entire customer interaction and provides organizations with the strongest legal and compliance position in the industry today.
The rich functionality of the product suite is the reason that
“Looking back over the past two formative decades, at least half of all new product innovation and functionality has been customer-driven, which really speaks to our core values. Listening to our customers, as well as the emphasis we place on product quality and our responsibility to the market as a whole, have set
Together with our trailblazing customers,
• GMAC Commercial Mortgage became a truly paperless office when it enabled its global operations with e-signatures in 2001.
• In 2004,
• In 2010, Country Financial equipped both their customers and their 2,200 sales agents to e-sign term, universal and whole life insurance applications, more than 80% of which are now completed electronically.
• The 2011 rollout of
“We’ve only just begun to scratch the surface of this market. In fact, it won’t be long before e-signatures are seen as a means to give organizations visibility throughout the entire enterprise – from internal processes all the way out to field operations, providing insights into improving the overall customer experience that to date have eluded head offices,” says Petrogiannis. “At Silanis, we are excited about the future and look forward to the next 20 years.”
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9368444.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire|