Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 02, 2012
In today’s digital age, fashion and technology go very well together. Case-in-point: the smartphone case. These days the case consumers use says as much about them as the phone or tablet they carry. And with the growing popularity of iPhones it’s safe to say that iPhone cases have become one of the world's most popular and most important accessories.
Whether consumers are looking for protection or fashion (or both), leading gadget insurer Protect Your Bubble offers insights and resources to help find the perfect iPhone case.
• Cases that double as wallets: Some smartphone cases can carry credit cards, debit cards and driver’s licenses. Companies like Sena make leather wallets that act as part of a smartphone case.
• Designer Cases: Designers like Tory Burch, Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs are designing stylish iPhone cases that are instantly identifiable as their creations. This is a good idea as consumers are promoting their label every time they take out their phone to text or tweet!
• Luxury Cases: The luxury iPhone cases have become popular among those who want magazine- worthy looks. These run the gamut from elegant to flashy but exude sticker shock. For example the Hermes calfskin case also known as the “Birkin” of cases goes for $330 while Goldstriker makes an 18ct iPhone case for $2,286.
• Custom Cases: iPhone users are not limited to the styles and colors of the cases on the market. Companies like Uncommon and GelaSkins let patrons put whatever they want on their iPhone or iPad case. They can choose artwork from existing galleries or upload their own art or photo. Finally cases can be customized with stickers, decals and even adhesive embellishments.
• Shop Marketplaces: For those on the hunt for something different and like to shop from a myriad of options should try online shops like Shopbop, Net-a-Porter and Etsy.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
• Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
• Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
• Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only needs to be met once per plan year. Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Media Contact Protect Your Bubble USA
press (at) protectyourbubble (dot) com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/9/prweb9854304.htm