Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 07, 2012
Atlantic Information Services, Inc., publisher of Health Plan Week and Inside Health Insurance Exchanges, is pleased to announce its May 15 webinar, Marketing in an Exchange Environment: New Strategies for Reaching Consumers. See webinar details at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c2r20_051512.
With health insurance exchanges set to go into effect in less than two years, insurers are rapidly developing new ways to market themselves to potential customers. Rather than appealing exclusively to employers and brokers, they will soon need to market their products directly to individual health care consumers who will be able to compare premiums and coverage policies. In addition, insurers are expanding their brand to position themselves as providers of health care “solutions.”
On May 15, two experienced marketing and communication specialists who work with insurers will detail these powerful new trends. Participants will get valuable perspectives on:
• Why the introduction of exchanges and other health reforms necessitates changes in how insurers reach the public.
• The fundamentals of consumer marketing and how it can be used effectively by insurers.
• What leading health plans are now doing to build one-on-one relationships with members and potential customers ... and rebrand themselves.
• The details of a calendar-based approach to developing a member communications plan.
• How to manage brand experience through personalized, timely and relevant touch points.
How retail stores serve as a direct channel to consumers and can boost enrollment.
After a 60-minute presentation, a concluding 30-minute question-and-answer session will allow webinar participants to pose individual questions to the speakers. Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c2r20_051512#speakers to learn more about the speakers:
• Matt Fidler, vice president, consumerism and retail marketing at Highmark Inc. in Pittsburgh. He is responsible for the company’s consumerism program, which includes consumer segmentation, experience management, Highmark Direct retail stores and partnership and event marketing.
• Fred Karutz, general manager, health plan solutions at Silverlink Communications, Inc. He focuses on developing solutions to help health plans more effectively connect with and engage their members to make better health decisions.
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/c2r20_051512 for more details and registration information.
AIS develops highly targeted news, data and strategies for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9476670.htm