June 24, 2010
If your company provides Employee Benefits to Groups or Individuals you need to offer our Vacation Program as an Employee Benefit. Here is why?
(Click Here to see presentation) http://ams.newplana.com/go/b2b_presentation
The Price of Missed Vacations
“…On average, Americans did not use four days of their vacation time, giving an estimated $76 Billion back to their employers.” Dulce Zamor, WebMD, Inc Source Help for the Vacation Deprived.
“For every $1 U.S. companies get back from employees skipping vacations, they lose as much as $7 in costs related to worker burnout.” Dr. Mel Borins – Source: Go Away, Just for the Health of it.
“The Burned out employee will utilize medical services, experience increased sick time and have lower productivity, all costing the employer money.” Source: Health Enhancement Research Organization, Birmingham, AL
Business Benefit of Travel
Studies have shown that businesses benefit from a focus on more-balanced employees.
- Well rested employees are more successful.
- Time off increases positive mood, a sense of initiative and competence.
- The more leisure activities a person is involved in, the higher their life satisfaction.
Work/Life Balance = More Productive Workforce
Health Benefits of Travel
• Studies show that taking time off from work can reduce the risk of heart attack by 32% in men and 50% in women.
• Taking any kind of break from work:
• ---Improves Worker Performance
• ---Improves Creativity
• ---Increases Innovation
All Things That Employers Want!
The Value of Vacation Benefits
“Employers are learning to recognize that for every $1 of vacation benefits they provide to their employees, they receive a $3 Return in the form of Improved Employee Productivity and Morale.” Source: Austin Business Journal
Why Employees Like This
• Membership covers Employee + Family or Guest
• Incredible Vacations at Affordable Prices
• Vacation Packages for Every Budget or Taste
• Makes Vacation Planning a Snap
• Rovia Preferred Customer Program
• Improves Job Satisfaction
Why Employers Like This
• Generates up to 700% ROI Through
• ---Lower Health Care Premiums
• ---Increased Productivity
• ---Increased Creativity & Innovation
• Improves Morale and Employee Retention
• Low Expense to Company means High ROI
• Offer a Benefit That’s Brand New to the Market
Dream Trips Benefit Program
• Costs as Little as 66 cents per day:
• Three Business Participant Options:
• ---Fringe Benefit: Company Sponsored (Maximized Benefits Program & Value)
• ---Payroll Deduction Benefit: Employee Funded (Non-Contributory)
• ---Incentive Benefit: Give Individual Dream Trips (Great for Employee of the Month, Top Sales Producers, Customer or Client Appreciation Gifts, and more!)
Felton E. Lewis III