Individual life insurance new annualized premium increased 2 percent for the first half of 2016, compared with the first six months of 2015, according to the LIMRA U.S. Retail Individual Life Insurance Sales Survey.Read more
- Finding Inspiration In The Wake Of Life’s Storms
- What About Life Insurance in the DOL’s Fiduciary Rule?
- Just Who Do You Think You Are?
- Freedom From Estate Taxes Without Loss of Asset Control
- How Creative Destruction Shapes the Fixed Annuity Market
- RMD Expertise Can Save Your Clients From Painful Tax Bite
- HRAs Help Small Businesses Preserve Benefits, Save Money
- Farmers, Ranchers Need a Special Breed of Retirement Planning
- Top 5 Reasons to Walk Away From a Client
Ford’s promise to introduce self-driving cars to the market by 2021 has our John Hilton thinking back to the first cars he ever owned…
Aug. 29– After giving a speech critical of the Obama Administration and Democrats in Congress, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said politics in Washington aren’t as polarizing as they seem. “I want to disabuse you of the notion that politics is more contentious than it’s ever been,” McConnell said to the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce at its inaugural…
AIG continues to dominate annuity sales, further establishing the company as a powerful financial presence. Healthy financial performance is enabling AIG to resist investors’ calls to break up the company.
And in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, south of Boston, an officer regularly tools around town on his bicycle, pedals up to drivers at stoplights and hands them $105 tickets. Texting while driving in the U.S. is not just a dangerous habit, but also an infuriatingly widespread one, practiced both brazenly and surreptitiously by so many motorists that police are…