What independent insurance agents who sell fixed indexed annuities can expect under new supervision frameworks from marketing organizations authorized to act as financial institutions.Read more
- Finding Inspiration In The Wake Of Life’s Storms
- What About Life Insurance in the DOL’s Fiduciary Rule?
- Just Who Do You Think You Are?
- Freedom From Estate Taxes Without Loss of Asset Control
- How Creative Destruction Shapes the Fixed Annuity Market
- RMD Expertise Can Save Your Clients From Painful Tax Bite
- HRAs Help Small Businesses Preserve Benefits, Save Money
- Farmers, Ranchers Need a Special Breed of Retirement Planning
- Top 5 Reasons to Walk Away From a Client
What an insurance contract has to do with buying a ticket on the subway.
—Standing amid piles of waterlogged debris, President Barack Obama on Tuesday promised a sustained national effort to rebuild flood-ravaged southern Louisiana “even after the TV cameras leave” on a visit aimed in part at stemming campaign-season criticism that he’s been slow to respond to the disaster. “I know how resilient the people of Louisiana are and I…
A hearing on the first of three lawsuits designed to stop the Department of Labor fiduciary rule from taking effect begins Thursday.
The Securities and Exchange Commission’s settlements with 71 issuers announced on Wednesday under a voluntary continuing disclosure enforcement initiative showed “a widespread and pervasive problem” with continuing disclosure in the municipal bond market but have led to some improvements, the SEC’s enforcement chief said Wednesday.