Investors prefer equity-linked annuity products over fixed annuities weighed down by low interest rates.Read more
- 2016 The Year of Flying Dangerously
- DOL Rule Coming Into Focus
- Rebuilding Is Living
- Shareholders Stake Shaky Claim in Unclaimed Property Cases
- Whole Life and IUL? Why Not Have Both?
- Treasury Rule Allows Split Between Annuities, Lump Sum
- Why an Annuity in a Roth Is Such a Tasty Combination
- How DI Can Be the Key to the Executive Boardroom
- A Family Limited Partnership Eases Bite from New Gifting Rule
It looks like the DOL fiduciary rule will expire before its April do-by date but it’s not over.
—Congressional Democrats are warning that Speaker Paul Ryan and President-elect Donald Trump are gunning for Medicare— and they are rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of an epic political battle over the government’s flagship health program that covers 57 million Americans. Ryan, R- Wis., is the most powerful advocate in Washington for a…
Allianz Life Insurance shuffles executive leadership as the company continues preparing for the forthcoming Department of Labor fiduciary rule.
Dec. 02– Financial services and insurance company Transamerica said Thursday that it will close its office in Los Angeles, cutting about 315 jobs. Transamerica will no longer have operations in California, though the company still owns the Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco. Transamerica said it will also close its office in West Chester, Ohio.