“It makes us tell our Genworth clients that the company is still alive — that ship hasn’t sunk yet — that’s all it really does,” said one long-term care insurance agent.Read more
- When Party Lines Crisscross
- This Year’s ACA Season Finds Higher Premiums, Fewer Carriers
- Unparalleled Lines
- Match the Right Permanent Insurance With the Right Needs
- To Age 100 — and Beyond! Life Insurance for a Lifetime
- FIA Supervision Under Fiduciary Rule: ‘Suitability on Steroids’
- How We Lost Only 0.4% of Our Clients to Competitors Last Year
- How Advisors Can Capitalize on the Crowdfunding Boom
- How Principals Prepare for Takeoff
The idea is to gather ideas that would move the individual insurance market further toward the goal of universal access to quality care in a financially secure and stable way.
The White House launched its final push for enrollment in the Affordable Care Act last week, hopeful that the beleaguered health care law can overcome runaway insurance premiums and fleeing insurers as it adds more Americans to the rolls. Sylvia Burwell, secretary of Health and Human Services, met with regional reporters at HHS headquarters Wednesday…
Participating whole life insurance can take financial risk away from a client while giving them an asset that will last forever.
Insurer’s analytics leader discusses tips for developing good testing practices.