Nearly 5 million more U.S. households that have life insurance coverage, compared to 2010, according to LIMRA's "Trends In Life Insurance Ownership Survey."Read more
- IUL Grabs the Spotlight
- How the Candidates Divide on Financial, Regulatory Issues
- Salesperson – Politically Incorrect?
- Expanding Hispanic Market Underrepresented in Life Insurance
- An Integrated Approach to Reaching the Hispanic Market
- The Top 3 Reasons a Life Claim Can Be Denied
- How Annuity Compensation Will Change Under DOL Rule
- Companies Cutting Commissions From New Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Hillarycare Would Hurt Consumers, Industry, Agent Advocates Say
It seems advisors are more interested in keeping Clinton out of the White House than in voting Trump in.
In the last 13 years, Congress passed major legislation that expanded taxpayer-financed coverage for prescription drugs but lacked explicit mechanisms for dealing with costs, instead relying mainly on market forces. Congress “inadvertently created a situation where price increases are much more rapid,” said economist Paul Ginsburg, a Medicare expert who…
Millennials are the future clients for the insurance industry, but can they be the future agents?
And despite repeated promises from President Obama that healthcare costs would decline, the law looks to wield even more negative financial consequences on middle-class Americans. This dire reality is Obamacare’ s past, present and future; and it is rooted in the law’ s fundamental failure to tackle costs and embrace the competition and transparency…
- New Mexico Tax System ‘Gamed’ By Insurance Companies?
- More Than 1/3 Of U.S. Will Have No Health Exchange Plan Competition In 2017
- Insurer Clashes With Hospitals On Cost Of Care
- New MetLife Dental Program Helps Employers Meet the Needs of More Employees
- Former AIG Chief Maurice Greenberg Testifies In New York Trial
- New York Life Sees 11% Jump In Whole Life Sales In First Half Of 2016
- Securian Launches Life Insurance With Living Benefits For Illness
- TIME to Consider Permanent Life Insurance